Sunday, November 25, 2007

sleepy or grumpy...or both

so i've been majorly tired for the past few weeks, can't seem to sleep when i want to which thus makes me grumpy. so i guess i'm both dwarves from snow white.

can anyone else remember the names of the rest of them?

cuz i only remember these two & sneezy or is there a sneezy?

and am i the only grownup that wants to watch the new disney flick "enchanted"? for some reason i really want to see this movie....

so due to my severe tiredness i haven't been doing much. i pretty much just lounge ALL day on my days off and then head back to the grind of the workforce on monday, even more tired than i was on friday.

well i due manage to take the dogs for a walk but that's about it

pretty boring life i must say but that's all i got for now (i just got really tired again....think i may go have a nap)

peace out

5 comments:

Angel said...

lets see....

Sleepy, Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, and Happy!!!!!

I watch ALOT of disney movies!

Mo said...

I can't wait to see Enchanted but because I hate going to theaters I'll probably wait until the DVD comes out.

flea said...

beth - hahaha i knew someone would know...

mo - now, i love to go to the theatre to watch movies, just can't afford it or have nobody to go with as the hubs is like you and waits til it's on dvd

xxxx said...

I want to see Enchanted too!

xxxx said...

I want to see Enchanted too!