Sunday, August 17, 2008

the weirdest thing just happend...

so I was just sitting here reading blogs when my nose just started bleeding, like, for no apparent reason.

chah, how dare it

anyways....

most times it's cuz i picked it (admit it we all pick our noses) and scratched it or something but today not the case.

it just started gushing out like a freakin tap, everywhere and I could totally feel it running out, so I sort of panicked and started screaming "WHY THE HELL AM I BLEEDING!" and "I'M BLEEDING TO DEATH!!" whilst searching for some GD Kleenex (which seems to be missing, so I opted for TP instead, and I may mention, why the hell is that stuff so hard to get off the roll when you are in a hurry??)

anyways

it was all over my hands and still gushing after I found Kleenex and applied the proper "pinching technique" that the hubs instructed I do, which, well, obviously worked cuz i'm not bleeding to death

but still

how traumatic was that??

i'm not usually grossed out by blood but to see my own coming out so freaking fast....

not cool

anyways, I had to get that out of the system and now I have to go get the hubs who has decided to take my yoga ball (which I never use) and make it a play toy for the dogs. so I must get it back

peace out

6 comments:

Angel said...

how weird! My oldest son gets nose bleeds....all. the. time. BIG nose bleeds. When He was little, the dr. tried to tell me he was picking his nose too much! Then why would it happen in the middle of the night while he's sleeping...eating dinner?...studying in school?..playing soccer?

nose bleeds are scary! it's like you BRAIN is bleeding or something! ;)

flea said...

beth - YES! that is exactly it!! and I had tons of nose bleeds too when I was little, weird. I think pps say it's a sign of high blood pressure, but I could've just made that up.. :P

Wandering Coyote said...

Yes, that would be a tad traumatic. I'd suggest it's the dry environment, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case, eh?

flea said...

wc - yup you would be correct, definetely not dry here...we've had nothing but rain, and sadly now summer is over :(

Mo said...

One of my biggest fears is bleeding to death from the nose. Freaks me out to even think about it.

Oh and feel free to click on my name and see my latest creation.

mcBlogger said...

gross and I'm glad you didn't bleed to death, cuz then we wouldn't get to read the story about how you bled to death..