Wednesday, August 13, 2008

still here?

yup, i'm still kicking (albeit not that enthusiastically), and i have been reading/visiting everyone's blogs

I haven't felt like much of anything of late

the weather has been crap for about 4 weeks now, pretty much rain, rain and oh yeah, more rain

which makes me sleepy, irritable and a whole lot of crankiness - and also asking where the hell did my summer go??

and I thought you wouldn't want to read all that here

i've got nothing, everything is just "meh"

not even the Olympics can get me excited

so i may or may not post again for awhile

5 comments:

Mo said...

I hear you on the Olympics. I just can't seem to get into them either.

flea said...

mo - i know!! it's weird I always, love them...haven't even watched a bit of it this time..

xxxx said...

Hi Miss Flea! I've missed you! Post again soon!!!

flea said...

swishy -aww I miss you to! and I will try harder, promise!

Wandering Coyote said...

Nice to see you back.

At least it's COOL over there! Jeez...It's so fricking hot here I'm ready to pack it in.