Friday, July 18, 2008

has/is anyone else...

had an annoying twitch in their eye (oh, let's say the right one for example) that will.not.go.AWAY thus making it even more so ANNOYING. honestly i've had this twitch for like 2 weeks, yeah it comes and goes but it always comes back. and i'm tired of people telling "oh your just tired" or your "stressed". fuck off already I know that!!!!

gotten drunk (on a Thursday) to try to take the annoying eye twitch away and not have it work?

just a little bit worried about our economy?

been conserving their gas by driving slower, cuz I have and i've noticed that people on the highways aren't quite moving along as they used to

just been so caught up in life that you haven't got 2 minutes to sit and blog or work on a baby quilt for a friend, or just whatever, but yet at the same time somewhat loving every minute of summer because it will be gone before we know it

did anyone else catch the new show on CBS about dogs and their owner's living in this HUGE mansion trying to compete to be Amercia's best dog. I somehow ended up watching this last Thursday and at 1st I was like how freaking stupid but then I watched the whole hour and I missed last nights show, i'll have to find it online now to get caught up. and how cute is the small town boy with the boxer? yummy! i hope they win

completely in love with Will & Twitch on So you think you can dance. OMG these two are amazing dancers and they are also built/hot. Love how they always have Will performing without his shirt on

and that's kinda all I got at the moment, hope everyone else is doing well

peace out

10 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

You got drunk one night to try to get rid of an eye twitch?? Really? That's a new one for me.

No, no eye twitches here - lately. I have involuntary muscle twitches from time to time but it's a medication-related thing.

I am worried about the economy and the price of gas, even though I don't own a car. Everything is getting way too expensive...

flea said...

wc - haha, well it was a combination of things as to why I got drunk on a thursday night, and i thought surely it would get rid of the twitch...sadly, it's still here annoying the hell out of me..i'm really feeling the burn from the high cost of gas, i travel 30 minutes to and from work each day not nice, also noticing things are costing more at the grocery store....it's a tad worrisome isn't it??

xxxx said...

I hope your twitch is gone!!!

I have been driving slower ... and totally worried about the economy since I am UNEMPLOYED! I have great timing to leave jobs ;)

Angel said...

I haven't watched that show but have seen the promos for it...I SO would that with MY dog...but he can't do anything but sleep and eat frozen bag of chicken breasts.

mcBlogger said...

I've had the twitch. Not for two weeks straight though. It's annoying eh? I'm sure half my face is moving but no one else can see it. Weird!

I'm not so sure about this worlds best dog thing. I'm thinking the networks are running out of ideas for reality tv.

flea said...

swishy - nope, it's still here!! and i am now even more stressed/irritated as this twtich is driving me CRAZY!

beth - omg my dogs so wouldn't even have made the cut,one is super lazy and the other has way to much energy and I think he has ADD fer real

mcB - yeah, i've had them before but not like this long and I agree it feels like my whole eye is moving and i'm driving the hubs crazy to, cuz i'm like can't you SEE it?? it's doing it right now!! he's like whatev your so retarded it's NOT moving...sigh...

and i agree the networks are running out of ideas but when you are bored/lazy and trying not to think about a stupid twitch one will do or watch anything...

Just telling it like it is said...

OMGosh I love "so you think you can dance" mostly because I like to think I can dance...no so much!!!

flea said...

just - omg me too! i try to tell pps that don't watch it to watch it and they just look at me like "what"?? it's so good! and each week i'm loving Will more and more he is just utterly amazing and give's me goose bumps

TTQ said...

Back when I worked I used to say "My eye is twitching!" when I was overloaded and everybody wanted everything yesterday. Then I would walk aroud holding my eye, like it's going to pop out.

Don't even start me on the price of groceries. A lady was mubling to herself about the price of bananas yesterday at the store, with her teenage daughter trying to act if this lady was not with her. Sad.

flea said...

ttq - haha, that's exactly what I have been doing too...sigh, and yup i'm on like day freaking 20 something with this damn twitch (ok it may not be 20 exactly but it's probably close), I swear it's like that eye has it's own heartbeat, so freaking annoying/grose

and i'm totally trying to be in denial about he whole economy thing, but that's not working so well, perhaps this could be why my eye is twitching!!