Wednesday, October 22, 2008

what the hell?

i've recently discovered or noticed that my boobs are starting to kinda well "sag" and while i've never really had large breast's to begin with (ahem, B cup barely), to discover them "sagging" and pointing to underneath my arm pit is frankly very depressing...

speaking of said armpit why does the hair under my right armpit grow faster than the left side, and also, i get painful ingrown hairs on said right side which turn into these big red ugly bumps which I can't help but squeeze and pick at (with my trustee tweezers) until I find the said unwanted ingrown hair....

i've also found facial hair (which I pluck if I find one, good ole tweezers once again to the rescue!) on my chin & side of my face (sideburns!! OMG)

or how bout discovering I have wrinkles??

or better yet the fat rolls that were never there before...

i'm getting OLD!!!

5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Yes, dear, it's called aging!

flea said...

WC - so shitty and sucky!!!! i guess i've felt like i've been on pause as I don't feel any older but man my body is starting to show it....not fair!!!

xxxx said...

I KNOW! I always said I would never get plastic surgery and stuff like that, but Botox and boob lifts are starting to look good :)

Just telling it like it is said...

I've got just the very thing to make you feel better...When you look in the mirror raise your arms, hence your boobs are up and perky as ever. We all have to face this dilemma at one point so I chose to fight it all the way by tricky my eyes that they are saluting the ceiling. cheers!!!

flea said...

swishy - omg totally agree with you, I would've never thought i would say that i would ever consider botox but I am now!!

just - ha! that's worthy trying, thanks for the tip