Thursday, April 03, 2008

no more Mr. Nice Guy

i'm so tired of being the nice guy and having people walk all over me and be shit on

i'm tired of not being paid enough for what I do, and for doing 4 jobs in 1

i'm tired of having people be snarky/cranky/snappy with me and making me feel "small" and stupid

i'm tired of being the admin ass of the office and having to run all over town doing "errands"

i'm
just
so
tired
of
it
all

so why can't I stand up for myself?

why can't I take charge and say hey you, I want more money or else

cuz i'm a wuss that's why

and I live in a black hole where if I said that they would say hit the road jack, we can find someone who would be more than happy with what we pay you

jobs are few and far between and i have no choice but to sit and take the shit and enjoy the ride

oh
what
fun

2 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

Okay well we have thoughs days where we hate our jobs...You can do it!! I swear!!
and at least you don't have to put your finger in places that the sun does not shine..
smile

flea said...

just...lol!!! haha, that is a good point! thank god for that, and I am doing somewhat better today, thanks for the encouragement