Thursday, April 29, 2010

quick ramblings

another month gone by, crazy. except this month seemed really long for some reason.

anyways, we had our first easter celebration with baby girl. she's also growing like a weed, she is now 13 pounds, 26 inches long. and she is finally starting to get some hair, although you still can't really see it as it is really, really blond. we have started her on rice cereal and she doesn't quite know what to make of that, but is gradually starting to taste it more and more each time we do it. she is growing up right before my eyes and it is so amazing to see and be a part of...

what else has happend this month, well not a whole hell of a lot.

I had a much needed hair appointment but yet I still hate my hair. I think the pregnancy changed my hair or something, it isn't quite the same

I had a potential job prospect which terrified me, but I went for the testing and I think I bombed it but whatev I am so not ready to go back to work yet anyways

the weather has continued to be above normal here, and everything is turning green and coming out early. the trees are even starting to bud, and I have flowers in my flower bed that usually don't bloom until June but they are out!

on to t.v. land stuff

omg I am so glad that GLEE is back on, oh how I love that show

survivor was freakin AWSOME last week and can't wait for tonights episode

newest guilty pleasure is abc's shows modern family & cougar town. seriousily funny. like laugh out loud funny

and I know I had more on my brain at one point to talk about but now it's gone

and I would like to shout out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby on May 1st

over and out

6 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh, I am sad Amanda is gone!

flea said...

i know! i liked her too, but yet i also felt that she sort of gave up @ the same time...

Wandering Coyote said...

She should NOT have given up that clue!

flea said...

really though! I would have opened it and read it and then threw it @ danielle, that whole thing was weird

xxxx said...

I LOVE Modern Family! And yes, Survivor is sooo good ... I think this is the best season ever!

flea said...

swishy - I had heard about it quiet a lot (modern family), so I tuned in last week while I was pumping my boobs and I could not stop laughing out loud..very funny! love the little boy...and YES survivor is awsome! I am loving parvati and sandra