Tuesday, November 14, 2006

down and out

so well all know how much i hate november and honestly i couldn't possibly be any more down in the dumps, i'm feeling terribly sorry for myself and want nothing more than to curl up in my dark bedroom under my cozy, comfy, fuzzy blanket that i love oh so much (purchased at HomeSense, luv that store!), anyways, back to my whining, and lay there and cry and cry and cry some more, i've also been suffering from terribly migrane like headaches lately, although i don't think it's a full fledged migrane but pretty damn close if u ask me

not only is everything reminding me of lisa but work is really stressful lately (year end) and the weather is just down right shitty, and i think i'm sort of going thru some sort of mid twenties crisis or something as i just want to drink and party all the time, or mabye i'm trying to repress other "serious" stuff, i dunno but man i could use a good drink right now

speaking of which i got totally smashed on friday afterwork with a group of fellow co-workers, was an awsome good time and i hope we do it again as it's a major stress reliver

i have nothing else really to report my life is rather blah lately therefore i have no funny nor entertaining stories to report or share with you all

i will note though on a positive spin that i am now 1 week away from seeing GNR live baby! and having a much needed vacation day next wednesday, i'm thinking/hoping that this might just be what the dr. ordered!!

~cheers~

9 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Getting smashed always is a great release when the time is right. Get some rest, and before you know it the sun will be shining again. ((((hugs))))

flea said...

blazer1234 - awww thanks, that's just what i needed!

Wandering Coyote said...

Sounds like a tough time all round. My advice would be to self-soothe as much as possible, and if that includes the odd piss-up, then so be it. Partying is a great release. I hope the rest of the month goes by fast for you!

Barry said...

We all have tough times some times. OK a lame semi-poetic try.

mcBlogger said...

I hope your feeling better soon. You knwo what I do when the weather is the craps and grey and rainy for too long? I go to a tanning salon. I realize this is just cancer in a great ol can, but just once in a blue moon, not for tan, but for the dose of sunshine that just feels soo good.

Bare said...

*Sending you a big hug* I know what it's like to get down and out from time to time- keep you head up, it's gonna get better! I'm like TOO envious of you getting to see GN'R LIVE!!!

Ben O. said...

GNR should be fun . . . hopefully that will help to pull you out of the blues.

Take care - Ben O.

tshsmom said...

Partying CAN be a great release. BUT, keep in mind that booze is a downer. Lots of light, laughter, and physical activity can help trigger the good brain chemicals.

Bridget Jones said...

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))