Thursday, August 23, 2007

for the love of...

honestly it just gets better and better for me, i think this has to be the wurst summer EVER

so i just got "laid off" from the stupid ass job that i've wanted to quit ALL summer

cha

i'm not sure if i should be sad, happy, mad, i'm a little bit of both. i mean i stuck it out that long and then for them to lay me off...sigh why can't i leave a job on my own terms for once? really though...

anyhoo, i will be able to get EI though so that's one bonus cuz there sure as hell isn't anything for jobs in my crappy province. although i do have an interview/test on monday for a gov't job, so please everyone pray for me monday morning!! would be so sweet if i could nail this test and get the job. fer real.

that's all i got, hopefully with my loads and loads of free time i'll be able to get some pics of the pup for ya's.

peace out, i need to get caught up on you all :P

6 comments:

Mo said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the pup! Also, I can't believe you got laid off again. You're right, not the best summer ever. I'll be praying for you to do well on the test!

flea said...

mo - i know!!! god i think i have the wurst luck EVER! oh well, must be something better for me, one door closes another opens...or i hope it does..

MommaMonkey said...

Hugs! Here's hoping you find a job that fits you perfectly! Good luck with the test!

xxxx said...

OMG!!! I CANNOT believe that. OK, that seriously sucks ... but on the bright side, at least you don't have to go back to a job you don't like!

Bridget Jones said...

Here's hoping for the new potential job...maybe that's why the universe ended the sucky one.

Unknown said...

Good luck! The same thing happened to me last summer, just when I started looking to get out of the crap hole, they fire me, grrr.