Monday, March 31, 2008

it IS TRUE!!


omg
omg
omg
OMG!!!!!
I just did the running man cuz i'm soooo freakin excited for this!!
I know nobody else prob cares, like I care but it's official, New Kids are somewhat back, at least performing on the Today show (according to the Queen Perez Hilton @ perezhilton.com), and what's even crazier is that it's the 20th anniversary since Hanging Tough came out.
now that just makes me feel old
and it is possible that maybe a reunion tour is in the works
come to Canada please!! cuz i'm so there
i should be ashamed
but i'm not

3 comments:

xxxx said...

I cannot WAIT to see that!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

Your not going to believe this once but back in the day I was a hotel operator and actually talked to the boys..I don't think I have washed the shitrt since I wipped the phone down on it...
Ahhh to be a teenage girl with idel dreems.....

flea said...

swishy - I KNOW!! i'm trying to bribe the hubs to tape it for me, so far not having any luck..

just - shut up!!! now that's cool, did you talk to ALL of them or just one?? now i'm dying to know