Friday, March 12, 2010

still crabby abby

i'm still a bit crabby and irritable as ole hell but i'm trying but man oh man it's hard

went shopping today and wanted to cry/scream as the clothes just didn't look pretty, and therefore didn't make me feel pretty. it's weird as I feel almost back to normal size wise, other than the deflated tire that is my abdomen (aka baby harvester) and I really only need to lose about 15 pounds to be back to where I was pre-pregnancy and you honestly wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference but holy hell I guess it does!

ugh

and I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself it has only been about 3 1/2 months and I can't just snap my fingers and be back to normal but man I wish

I just wish sometimes you know...

sigh

didn't watch the oscars, don't really care about them honestly so no fashion run down this year

don't give a rats ass either about Idol this year, it really, really needs to be the last year for this show. just not the same anymore and sadly I must admit that I do indeed miss paula a little. and while I normally love Ellen, she's coming across wrong or something I can't quite pinpoint it...nerves perhaps? dunno, don't care, not watching

two shows that I cannot miss are LOST and Survivor

highlights of my life

well other than miss lily

who is just utterly amazing and probably the only person I can't be a craby abby to, no matter how tired I am

over and out ~ shut eye time

2 comments:

xxxx said...

OK, if it makes you feel any better, I hate the way clothes look on me too and I haven't even had a baby!! Don't worry Miss Flea ... you will get there.

OK, so Lost ... what do you think? I think next week will be good! And on Survivor I love love LOVE Boston Rob! I will be devastated if he ever gets voted off.

flea said...

swishy - I heart you! thank you, I needed that :)

and omg I LOVE boston rob too, him and I go way back to the 1st time he was on survivor...I heart him too