Sunday, June 26, 2005

Go Casey Go!

Congrats and Way to Go Casey Leblanc!!!!! i'm so excited and proud that you have made it to the top 10 of Canadian Idol. I'm sure you will do us New Brunswickers proud. Stay true to you and i'm sure you will go the distance. You've defintely got my vote.

There was a huge ralley in Nackawic today (jilly, sharol & mom and I all wen't) to show our support for Casey and let me say that even I was a little surprized as to how many pps showed up. I hope that here fan base continues to grow across Canada as she truly is an amazing talent.

The weather has been fab and i can't say that i have much to bitch about right now. life is going good (for now) and i'm sure the summer is going to be hot and muggy (at least i hope so).

haven't really had time or the effort to blog lately and i apoligize (for those that do ocassionally read) but i don't really have any news or anything to talk about besides Canandian Idol.

I can't really believe that we are almost done June and into July and that next weekend is Canada day weekend. Long weekend ~ Yipee!!

my mom and dad and sharol are going to travel to "upper Canada" (aka Ontario) to visit sarah & joel. little jealous but i'm sure I will get out another time. i just don't feel comfotable asking for time off or work as i just started like a little over a month ago. so i have to miss out this time. :(

so this leaves me and hubby to look after mom & dad's pets (2 cats and 1 dog who is the biggest baby/pain in the ass in the whole wide world - i think bernie has to be at least 11-13 now and he's terrified of thunder showers, i'm praying that the tempature will drop and that there won't be one in the near future) so that's always fun (rolling eyes) but i'll manage.

ummmm not much else new/going on

i'm out for now fun seekers!

No comments: