Sunday, August 14, 2005

top 10 run down of my day

1.) woke up at 8am to have my daily dose of "good good whole wheat shreddies" only to discover that we were out of milk.

2.) pried my new baby kitty off of the back of my neck. the little spider monkey loves to climb up pps backs. all i can say is ouch make that a double ouch. my back is scratched all to pieces.

3.) wanted oh so badly to crawl back in bed and go to sleep but hubby decides that he wants to "wrestle" and "tickle" me until i cannot possbily take anymore. i almost died (seriousily)laughing so hard and i swear i saw the light but really i couldn't breathe and it was kinda freaky. hubby then finally decides to lay off when he discovers that i have turned blue.

4.) it's official all my pets are crazy. they are bad, bad bad pets who do not listen and mind and they drive me up the wall. the dogs chase the cat, the cat then chases the dog, my other cat charlie meows to go out, the dogs whine to go out, it's a frickin circus i should be charging pps to live with me for a day. god i could probably make money off of this, why didn't i think of this before?

5.) finally go back to sleep and sleep well past noon. ahhhhhhh. sleep.

6.) had to go and get groceries with hubby as he is away all week at work. this is always such a fun, bonding experience for us. NOT. god we fight the whole entire time. so not fun but i survived by bribing him with the bait of "Canadian Tire". needless to say he took it hook, line and sinker!

7.) arrived home yet again. no energy. nothing on t.v. should do something but can't/don't know what. mabye i'll just sit here on the couch and watch much music.

8.) dropped a big ass container of ice cream on my foot (mostly my three small toes) and let me just say that, that mofo frickin hurt like a sob and it's still throbbing! so ruined my whole dish of cookie dough ice cream. yummy. ice cream. toes hurt. ouch!

9.) so bored that i just had to come and blog about something

10.) sit here in my pj's yet again, bloated, full of ice cream and feeling like a fat ass. i'll so have to go jogging in the morning.

over and out

1 comment:

flea said...

wtf is this shit and why is it here??? stupid telemarketers. i'd delete this is i only knew how......