Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Burnt

god i'm such a knob sometimes...

so i'm leaving for Jamaica like in 4 freakin days!!!!!!! so in preparation i've been going "tanning" so i don't get down there and burn my sorry ass and end up runing my vacation. now i love tanning, i would go year round if we could afford it, yes i know it's bad for you but frankly i don't care, i look forward to it, it relax's me and yeah i'll probably end up with skin cancer, but i.don't.care.

anyways, i lost my train of tought...

oh right, tanning, so i've had like 6 sessions in the same bed, no burns was doing fine and was up to the 20 minutes. last night however a stupid dumb ass biatch was working and i was in a new bed and guess what? she put me in for the full 20 minutes, didn't ask me if i'd been in that bed before, didn't ask or tell me it was a hotter bed, therefore, you guessed it, i'm BURNT, and quite badly too actually, one of my co-workers just said i looked like a red racacoon.....and i'd laugh or cry but frankly i think it would hurt too badly, and it hurts when i bloody smile, sigh. and every freaking part of me hurts, because it's Burnt! my legs, Burnt. my flabby abs, Burnt. my ASS, Burnt!!! you get my drift.....so now i have to cancel tonights appt, and quite possibly tomorrows as well, but hey on the positive side perhaps it's better to be burnt now than when i'm on vacation, and usually my burns turn into an awsome tan....so i guess i'll take the jokes and backhanded comments about my appearance.

also in typical fashion i'm so getting sick. this always, always happens to me i swear! i woke up yesterday with a sore throat and it's still there! and i'm coughing and sneezing, this had so better be gone before sunday

8 comments:

Angel said...

I don't care...burnt arms, burnt butt, coughing, sneezing.....just get your butt to Jamaica!!!!!

And take lots of pictures!

Bare said...

Ok, get some Aloe Vera gel and keep it on you, and if you can take asprin, take it! I used to be a tanning junkie too, so I know all about new beds, and getting burnt-- anyway, hope that burn goes away soon, have a great time in Jamaica

Anonymous said...

OMG!! They should be giving u free seasons when you are better. That just sucks! I hope you r okay before you go away!

Ben O. said...

Burnt and sick? Me thinks you need some candy.

Get better - Ben O.

flea said...

beth - haha oh i plan to get there whether i'm still sick or not, and i'll be sure to take lots and lot's of pics

miss1999 - i thought i had some of this aloe stuff at home but i can't find it..:( oh well it's a lot better today, and i plan on it!

hails - fer sure, i think the owner felt really bad, oh well, i'll get over it

ben 0. oh i definetely need some candy! or a fancy rum drink on the beach would also do... 3 more days!!!

Mo said...

Hurry and take some of that cold gone stuff before it gets worse. Nip that bug in the ass before you get worse! :o)

Hope the burn turns into a beautiful tan! But I still hate you cause you're going to Jamaica.

flea said...

mo - hahaha no worries, i would totally hate me too if the role were reversed...sadly cold is still hanging in there, but on the positive side the burn is fading!

Nelly said...

Don't worry, be happy mon! You are leaving for Jamaica and I'm still jealous! I'm tanning here too and I've only gotten burned once because they changed bulbs and didn't inform me. I know the feelin!