Wednesday, June 27, 2007

it's about moi

I am so wanting to pack up and get the "f" out of this job, feel like i'm in way over my head and have a gut feeling that i'm going to a)suck b)not make any money and c)both a & b. right about now my old desk job answering phones is looking pretty sweet, but i will stick with this for at least (hopefully) another month and go from there....

I am so lacking in the self confidence dept, hence my issues with above probably

I need to stop eating. period. better yet EXERCISE. but who the hell wants to do that when its so Freakin HOT! not that i'm complaining about the heat....

I am worried about my sissy, guess she's going thru a tough time, just want her to know that i luv her and that i'm here for her.....

I am LOVING the new season of "so you think u can dance", this show is off the CHAIN! and it's the only thing that i look forward to each week, if you love dancing (and a few hotties) you must check out this show. TRUST ME.

I am stressed out. job woes, possible purchase of a "newer" car i can't seem to relax, oh and having Zil for $$ is downright painful, i hopes i's is getting paid tomorrow.....

I am stoked however for the long weekend, and God Bless Canada Day!!!

I am pretty sure the devil made Ice Cream

I am also pretty sure nobody gives a damn that Paris Hilton is now out of jail....although i must care to mention it...weird.....

I think Paris Hilton is the devil

I would really like to win the lotto, would so be the answer to EVERYTHING, well ok mabye not but it would help

I never compalin about the heat, like Ever, but man it's BLOODY hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's wrong for car dealers to charge us more a)for a automatic and b)air condiontioning (bastards)

I hate having a cubicle

I just realized today that I have "phone fear", never thought I did but man i so don't want to make that 1st call....so i don't....

I'm stunned and shocked about Chris Benoit (WWE wrestler), although i never really liked him as he always seemed "off", it's still such a tragic story and my condolances to family and friends

I'm over and out :P

6 comments:

Mo said...

My weakness is phone sales. Always has been. Even with a "warm lead" it's still hard for me.

Hang in there.

Wandering Coyote said...

Like I said, it takes a while to settle into a new job. Just remember you are very capable and you will get through this!!

flea said...

mo - ugh, terrible!! i always put my foot in my mouth....HATE IT!!

WC - i know, i know, i need to stop freaking out and thinking to far ahead, but, i just can't see me being successful at this...i'm sort of wishing i hadn't jumped at the 1st job thrown at me....

Angel said...

i love to come to yout blog cuz you always have some kick ass music playing!!! I bet you are SO much fun to go out dancing with!

sorry the job sucks...that stinks.

flea said...

beth - *blushing* yes, most pps say that to me, luv to dance...hoping to bust a move tonite actually...

xxxx said...

Ughh. I hate cubicles, too! And I always feel like I suck when I start a new job ... it'll get better! Hang in there!