Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Five

had this in the works for awhile finally getting around to posting it

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Doritos
2. Pop corn
3. M & M's
4. chocolote chip cookies....mmmmm......
5. carrott sticks (had to put something healthy don't wanna look like a pig)

Five songs you know all the words too
1. No Doubt - Sunday morning
2. TLC - no scrubs
3. Mariah Carey- Heartbreaker
4. Garth Brooks- Friends in Low Places (as sad as this is i blame it on where i live...hicksville)
5. Blondie - Dreamin

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Donate to charity
2. give everyone i love money to help them out in a big way
3. build a kick ass pad
4. travel extensively
5. start a business of some sort

Five bad habits.
1. chewing my nails
2. whining.
3. Being lazy.
4. mumbling
5. cracking my knuckles

Five things you like doing
1. eating.
2. shopping
3. surfing the net
4. reading
5. watch the lube tube

Five things you would never wear again
1. my sweater my gram made me was the fugliest thing you ever saw
2. my daisy duke shorts from 4 years ago (don't think i could get one leg into them now...)
3. those little club shirts that i thought made me look cute.
4. anything beige this color washes me out bad not flattering at all
5. my butthead t-shirt from high school

No comments: