Monday, March 14, 2005

I have a JOB!!!!

yippeeeee

i'm soooo excited

I wen't for an interveiw with a company this morning in Hartland and it was the wurst interview experience ever. I felt like I was in some sort of eposide of Amercian Idol or something. They did the interview with everyone they were interviewing right in the room, then we had a conference call with the "head honcho" one by one and they kept coming back in saying that they weren't or were hired. my nerves were so on wire, that when I finally had to go in I was shaking and sweating so badly, man i was in bad shape, but as soon as the guy started asking questions i was fine and it went superb and then he's like so what would you do if we offered you the job.....and i'm like hello, da, no I didn't but I was like most definetely I would take it. So YESSSSS I start training monday, I have a week off to do nothing and life is starting to look up.

so yeah, i found my way to a computer and i just had to write.

until we meet again my friends, i'm out for now

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Congrats. I have been there in job interviews that did not go well and they suck. This current job I was sure they would not call, but they did.

krazykaper said...

Congrats on the new job. Is it a gov. position like you were looking for?

C.