Thursday, May 12, 2005

Steak & Potatoes

mmmmmmmmmmm

it's BBQ season!!! I love, LOVE BBQ steak and potatoes and it's just that time of year. Mom & Dad invited hubby and i in for supper last night for BBQ and just the smell of it when we pulled in had my mouth watering. so delish! yum yum. ate way to much and felt gulity the rest of the night but who really cares except me??

so my so called diet isn't going oh so well. Monday and Tuesday I did ok (heck I even walked on Tuesday) but the last two days have been well mmph. no energy and all i can do is think how damn fat my stomache is and i just can't get up and do anything about it. i need a personal trainer to get me motivated, but like i have that kinda money. sigh. just no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. i'm up for suggestions should anyone have any. i should probably join a gym again but I have been enjoying having that extra cash around......what to do, what to do.

well i lost my total train of thought all together and don't really have much else to talk about. tommorrow is friday and i have not one but two pay cheques to go into the bank. yippee! place from hell is finally paying me for my last week there and my new fantastic employer pays weekly! tee hee hee. so exciting! mabye i'll go shopping............or better yet pay off some bills.

happy friday pps

No comments: