Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the "Graham" Clan


ok, this is the last one that i have in my resources for now (i'm so going home and playing with the camera!)

so this is my dad's side of the family we had a big get together in August of this year.

i'm over on the left in black standing next to my gram mcfarlane (my mom's mom..) and my mom is right behind her (yup they are really short). hubby is way in the back hiding you can pretty much only see his white hat towards the middle and my dad is right in the front kneeling on the righthand side, how we all ended up so far apart is beyond me...

ways a pretty good time, great to see everyone. thought i would post this here for sis & Lindsay (way out there in Ontario!) cause they missed out. wish you could have been there though :)

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Wow, that's quite the clan. Mine isn't nearly so big, but my husband's family is HUGE. They have a reunion every 5 years, and I still can't keep everyone straight.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way!

flea said...

thanks for visting mine too! it's always nice to read new blogs, i'm sure i'll visit often