Tuesday, March 14, 2006

rain, rain go away

it's raining here today

~blah~

a cold, cold bitter rain

so it's very dark and dreary and may switch over to freezing rain later this afternoon

~lovely~

and ontop of this crapola weather i'm getting the plague i can feel it coming (started yesterday), so i'm coughing, sneezing, runny eyes, sinus headaches & pains and a sore throat so basically i feel like shit on a stick

and i just want to curl up in a fetal position and suck my thumb and dream of a happy place as i'm in such utter misery today

and to add to my misery today in my laziness this morning i grabbed quite possibly my tightest pair of pants that i own. i dunno what the hell i was thinking in my foggy hazziness this morning............

so i now have no feeling below my waist because these pants are cutting off my circulation.

and i'm still in a fog and i believe i left my brain either at home or somewhere along my way to work as i just can't seem to function at all today. so if someone happens to locate this let me know asap please and thanks :)

oh yeah i almost forgot! i also have physio at lunch today

grrreat!

what a super duper day!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, it is a full moon, you know.

I hope you feel better soon. I seem to recall you were sick not too long ago as well...

Bridget Jones said...

Hope you feel better fast, Flea. Sending you tons of hugs and virtual chicken soup...and wine in case the first two don't make ya feel better....:)

flea said...

wc- i know it doesn't seem like that long ago since i was last sick but it was back in January and i typically get anything going i'm still alive though!

bridg - awww you are so sweet! i think i'll take the wine though!!! lol