Monday, February 14, 2005

Fuck A Duck

Well it's offical, the Program Officer (PO) position has been filled and this guy is supposed to start work on March 1.

Lovely, I knew deep down that my gut was right and i'm glad that I was at least semi prepared for this. On the positive side they are trying to arrange it so that this guy gets like 2-3 weeks of orientation which means that I would get to hang around a little longer than just two weeks, the only problem is they don't know if this is approved yet or not, another "lovely" fits here ~ just fucking shoot me now and get it over with.

My supervisor was extremely nice though and said that if they could keep me instead of some other workers things would be great, but still that means no job for me ~sob~ i don't know what the hell to think or to do. I have been applying for positions every now and then but nothing, nadda, silch. And I really really really hate going on un-employment but I probably won't have any other choice, and I just don't know how the 2 of us will get buy both being on EI. If it was a month from now it wouldn't be a big deal as he ususally gets sent back in early April. Now i'm really fretting and down, happy thoughts

At least it's fucking Valentines Day - stupid fucking holiday

stupid fucking life

supid fucking job

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

5 comments:

krazykaper said...

What field of work do you do? Are you willing to relocate?

flea said...

Krazykaper - I am an administrative assistant and I am currently employed (for another 2 weeks anyways) with a government department, I am willing to relocate to Fredericton if the job is good and worth it, espically since there is jack shit here in Woodstock. Did you have a job in mind????

krazykaper said...

I don't have a job in mind, however, I am a Legal Secretary and have some connections. I'll keep my ear open for you.

flea said...

krazykaper- thanks I would appreciate it!! it's nice to know that pps are looking out for me :0)

Red Burtt said...

You will soon find out that the next job you get will be better than the one you lost, I went all through that in my working days...

Take your Husband and your Dogs for a walk....Good Luck...