Friday, February 04, 2005

Praise the Lord

Thank you lord it's finally Friday

Thank you for another day here on this glorious, wonderful, beautiful earth that just keeps piling me up with crap that I don't want to deal with......

Thank you for getting me here to work this morning because I know I was not fully awake while driving.......

Thank you for this weeks paycheck even though half of it is gone already.......

Thank you for giving me the patience that I have used all week in dealing with client's, fellow staff, whomever, as I am sure that I could have very easily killed or have severely hurt people this week and the thought of going to hell is not all the pleasant.....although it is probably warm down there..........

Thank you for giving me the strength and will to fight my strong urge to go to McDonald's all week. I have fought and won it this week as I haven't been there and I was sooooo tempted yesterday but I didn't go, amazingly I didn't go and my waist line thanks you..........

Thank you for keeping my piece of shit car running for another week, and hopefully for a few more months. Just hang in there please as I can't afford to do any more repairs on it and please keep the engine running

Thanks for looking out for my loved ones and ones that I hold dear. Give Jilly the strength she needs to fight her hunger pains and just be there for her. She has finally quit smoking after all these years and she honestly does not need another battle on her hands, respect her wishes and give her what she wants. Be there for her to lean on when she needs a friend.

And finally thanks for listening to me whine and complain but please can't you just give me a break already and let me win the lottery as it would make my life a whole lot better and I would be a much happier person. Please!?

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Gratitude fills the heart, but money fills the soul, wallet and pays the light bill better.