Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Oh Blog, how I love thee

Hello Blog ~ I just wanted to say thank you for being a friend, thanks for being there when I need you. When I just need to get something off of my chest you are here for me. When I need a good laugh I go to a friends or complete strangers sites and laugh and laugh. When I am in a pissy mood like today and just need to vent out my frustration, you are here for me. Words cannot express what you mean to me ~tear silently rolls down check~ and i'm truly thankful for your friendship as it has been theraputic to me and I don't know what I would possibly be without you.

It's hard to believe that our friendship only started a few months ago but oh what we have acheived in such little time. I keep in touch with family and close friends and i've even made a few new ones through you. You are very near and dear to my heart and I try my best to get in every day and say something new to you & to check and see if anyone has left a comment for me and you.

You are making me a little angry though today as I keep trying to hit "publish post" and nothing is happening, i've re-typed several things and I keep losing them so I must say shame on you today and quite honestly I feel like I have wasted enough of my time here trying to make you happy. So farewell then and I take back my nice comments that I mentioned earlier on. I only hope you are in a better mood tommorrow.

1 comment:

krazykaper said...

Sometimes even blogs have bad days!