Friday, December 10, 2004

CRACK WHORE

among all of the many swear and curse words out there this has to be my favorite one to call someone that has pissed me off. It just seems to roll off the tongue so easily, say it out loud with me Crack Whore. Ahhh I love it. I do have other favorite though like dumb ass, fat fucker, cunt, and then just the plain and simple "B" word.

Mind you I don't swear all the time it just depends on who I'm around a lot. I always seem to pick up traits from other people. Like for instance six months ago I worked with a lady here in my office who really had a potty mouth. I mean when she got going every other word was Fuck this or that and she was abnormally loud. I loved her cause she was hilarous but my subconcious picked everything up and I became like her at home. Loud and mouthy, my husband didn't know what the hell to think. Then on top of that I picked up this stupid laugh from another lady that I knew and I can't, CAN'T stop it even though it annoys me everytime I do it. I don't know what it is but it's very weird.

Favorite sayings come and go, I remember back in high school when we all tried to talk like we were from the movie clueless, we thought we were so cool. And then there was the Jim Carey phase, with everything from his movies. Like "alrighty then" and "I like it a lot". After high school I started hanging out with a group of friends who had sayings like "Round of Cone" we always laughed at that one or "You'll be alright in the morning", that one was always said when someone rejected another beer or drink. Oh how we partied hard, nothing but good times with that crew. Now I don't really know what other people say and consider cool, I wonder what the high school kids are saying these days. Guess it really doesn't matter but part of me is curious. There are times that I miss being in high school and then there are other times that there would be no way in hell that you could ever get me to go through that again. What an awful age.

Enough about that I guess. I have a long agonizing day today have to work my full-time & part-time job tonight, so I won't be home until after 9:30 tonight. We are supposed to get hit with yet another storm of snow, rain and freezing rain I'm just hoping that it holds off until after I get home. Please god let it hold off :). Besides that not much else is new i'm just axious to get today done and over with.

Well i'm out for another day, take care all and see you soon

ta ta ~h~

No comments: