Thursday, December 16, 2004

What's next?????

Oh boy what else can I take this year, I just thank god that we are only 2 weeks away from the prospect of a brand new year and a new beginning. Not only did I recently lose one of my grandmothers (she passed away November 24th) but my husband's grandmother recently suffered a heart attack and had been in the hospital's ICU until last night/early this morning when she finally passed away. I had a funny feeling on Sunday when we were in to visit her and in the back of my mind I knew that this was going to happen and I mentioned it to my husband at the time and he said "no way, she's to tough". Indeed she was but everyone has to go sometime and at least she's with her husband Murray who passed away this past March as well. That's three of my relatives in one year.

It's werid because I always pictured her being around for many years to come. She was always so strong, espically after Murray died and I could picutre my future children being with her loving her and eating her fabulous homeade chocolate cake (which was to die for) and I can't believe she's gone too. My husband is taking this EXTREMELY hard, he had it in his head that she would be ok and everything would go back to the way it was. I have never, ever seen him so upset and it's opening up fresh wounds for me too because i'm still missing and thinking of my own grandmother too. So it's offical that this is the worst Christmas ever and I hate to even think of what it will be like next week. Well i'm really at a loss of words today, I feel somewhat better getting some of this out but i'm sure the next couple of days will be really hard.

I'm out for now ~h~

No comments: