Thursday, December 30, 2004

just some bits and bites

I have come across several versions of my insert below and I like it some i'm copying and pasting it here on my site as well. I may add more later I haven't decided yet.......

here goes:

Three Names you Go By:

1. Heather
2. Flea (my dad nicknamed me this as I am small and wimpy and there's a story but you all don't need to know it :) )
3. Lucy (this is a new one, a girl that I work with every now and then calls me this not really sure why but I kinda like it)

Three Things You Like About Yourself:

1. I'm nice at least most of the time or at least until you really get to know me well
2. I'm very loyal and trustworthy
3. I at least like to think that i'm smart and witty

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:

1. I have no self confidence
2. I tend to worry to much about what other people think of me, even if I say that I don't care I still care deep down.
3. Zero motovation. I can never set a goal or get up energy to do something new or different.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:

1. Irish
2. Scottish
3. French

Three Things That Scare You:

1. The "Dark" particularly if i'm out in the woods all alone and you can't see your hand in front of your face. I'm always scared that something is going to reach out and grab me....mabye it's all of those Stephen King books i have read i dunno but i freak out when the lights go out.
2. Chucky - this doll seriouisily fucked me up as a kid. Tie this in with the dark thing above not good and I was sure he was in my closet every night
3. Insects - spiders, june bugs, anything creepy crawly that are big, slimy whatever they move to fast for me and I don' like them

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:

1. my morning shower, I cannot get awake without it. nothing comes close to it and i have to have it
2. my daily dose of Orange juice I don't drink coffee so I guess this is my morning fix, although I have been trying to weed this one out as of the carbs and all that lovely stuff
3. I have to be sarcastic or say something stupid at least once a day

now you all know me so well! aren't you happy i know i am!! (daily dose of sarcasticness here :) ). I'm in a weird mood today, not too happy not too crabby not really anything I wen't home last night with a headache and it just proceeded to get worse as the night wen't on. Needless to say I was up until past 12:00 - 12:30 PM and I slept like crap. Oh well only another day which is really only half a day to go and then I have 3 days off - that makes me happy. So i'm not really in the mood to write much today. So until another day ~h

No comments: